Sunday, June 19, 2011

Girls Camp

My second year of Girls Camp is only a month away and I can't WAIT!!! I loved hanging out with my friends and staying up till midnight (or later), all of the devotionals, and testimony meeting. I also loved pulling pranks on the miamaids (they better watch out this year), and when they put the dead fish in our cabin ;) I just can't wait for another year of girls camp! Here are some pictures that will bring back all of the great memories from last year.

 McKinnley, Haighley, and Amelia on the way to camp
 Mckinnley, Maddi and I acting cool in our shades :P
Having fun with friends
 Maddi and I- Miss ya maddi!
 The fire we built
 the pirate scene by the sand volleyball pit
 Our excessive candy pile hehe
Mckinnley and I posing in the totum pole scene on the way to the craft cabin
the dead fish the miamaids put in our cabin ;)
 A sad goodbye :(
 Chillin at Burger King afterwards with Cassidy and Alison

and my personal favorite...
Beards!

I can't wait for July! <3 Syd


1 comment: